GBDeflicker Standalone Application
For Microsoft Windows
GBDeflicker is a standalone application for removing time-lapse flicker.
GBDeflicker processes all images in a folder and writes the deflickered images to a new folder.
It processes files with the following formats: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, CR2, and TIFF.
GBDeflicker cannot process a movie file; it processes a sequence of image files.
It can optionally make a “quick look” preview movie.
- Deflicker without the need for an expensive Adobe product
- Richer controls and displays than the GBDeflicker plugin
- Frame by frame histogram display with clipping alerts
- Luminance graph indicating degree of flicker
- Smoothing or Keyframe luminance correction algorithm
- Optional linear or gamma correction
- Optional analysis sub-rectangle
- Split screen input/output display
- Split screen input/settings display
- Windows 8 Desktop, Windows 7, Vista, XP (home or professional)
- Memory: 256MB minimum, 1GB recommended
- Hard Disk: 500MB minimum
- Processor: 1GHz minimum
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 - GBDeflicker requires Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0, which is part of Windows 7 and Vista.
If you are using Windows 8 or Windows XP, the GBDeflicker installer will ask permission to install .Net 3.5 (a superset of 2.0).