GBTimelapse Pro Version
The Pro Version of GBTimelapse brings you all of the powerful videography
features of standard version, plus the ability to perform robust,
long term time-lapse operations, even under remote access conditions.
Long term photography can be automated over a period of days, weeks or months.
Laboratory photography may be in lab or shop setting with the camera being used
to document the progress of an experiment or process.
Operation is unattended and the user may or may not have access to the computer and camera.
Standard version features include...
- Schedule a program for any time of day or night any day(s) of the week.
- Use Windows task scheduler to run time-lapse.
- Resume operation after a power failure.
Pro version extra features include...
- FTP File upload: Upload images to your FTP host computer as they are captured.
- Email Notification: Receive time-lapse progress reports by email from a remote unattended computer.
- Multi-Camera: Control up to four cameras synchronously (Windows 7 or Vista required).
GBTimelapse System Requirements
- Windows 10, 7, Vista, XP, Windows 8 Desktop
- Memory: 256MB minimum, 1GB recommended
- Hard Disk: 500MB minimum
- Processor: 1GHz minimum, >2GHx dual-core recommended
GBTimelapse does not make a time-lapse movie; it captures a sequence of images. To make a movie from those images
you need other software such as Quicktime® Pro, Premiere® Elements, Adobe® After Effects®, or Adobe® Premiere®.